Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Judge Dread..ful?

I still have the Judge Dread pinball from the roadtrip in 2009 (you can read about it here). I'm considering to put it up for sale, or possibly trade. I took a look at it today, as I just ignored it for three years. I could have just looked at this blog, but my brain must have been malfunctioning. Quite frankly the first impression was kind of dreadful. It looks like some animal has chewed its way out of the cabinet!


The playfield looks much better. It can't have been played all that much before someone broke into the game and the op put it in storage. Don't mind the reflections and small scratches. Those are in the glass, not the playfield. Judge Dredd was practically hidden behind a bunch of other games, so it was a chore just to take these few pictures. I'll snap some more if anyone is interested.




No comments:

 
All content is copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission.