Friday, September 21, 2012

Hong Kong and Tokyo November 2011 - Part 12

Greetings everyone! This series of visits to Hong Kong and Tokyo arcades is slowly coming to an end. Today I'm posting about one more fantastic location, and maybe one of the reasons why my day at Joypolis was such an amazing experience. You see, as my wife and I were taking a break to go eating, we accidentally bumped into a place which I'm sure many of you know about. The retro arcade (and mall) in Odaiba!
It's just next door to Joypolis, so combining the two for one whole day of enjoyment is perfect! We also ate at a restaurant nearby, with a wonderful view to the water and the thousand lights of Tokyo.
I won't write too much about this, and mostly let the pictures speak for themselves.



Before we saw the retro arcade, we stumbled upon a shop selling various game related goodies.


This is the entrance to the retro arcade.






I was very happy to see pinball! And there were a lot of them!






WOW!



































The retro arcade itself is obviously fantastic, but the rest of the mall is also well worth a visit. It's quirky and almost a bit surreal.






I feel that no further comments are needed. I'm just.. WOW! What a day!
And this is our goodbye to Tokyo. The next time posts is from Hong Kong, and that will be the last in this series.

No comments:

 
All content is copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission.