Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Logo iterations

I got quite a lot of comments on the new logo recently, and even some here in the blog for a change. Many positives, and also some who preferred the old one.
One of the few comments in the latter category was from Jeff Rothe, whose opinion I respect after having followed his blog (and artwork reproduction) for some time.

I feel I've kind of painted myself into a corner with this one, as I spent more time on the new logo than the old. Also, it's personally quite annoying that the first logo was based on a truetype font (BM biscuit), I usually draw the outlines myself.
The other authority on the subject (my wife) also finds the former logo more fitting to the retro arcade theme of the blog, so I might abandon the new graffiti style logo. It was more cheerful and readable before, I guess. I'll consider it for a couple of days.

I updated the logo one last time.


No comments:

 
All content is copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission.