Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fantastic Outrun 2 SP poster!

For those of you who know me, you might know that Outrun 2 SP is one of my arcade favourites.
I don't remember when, but I was surfing the web for random related items when I saw a fantastic poster! It looked like it was from Japan and promoting the PS2 release of Outrun 2 SP.
I couldn't find the poster for sale anywhere, so I started watching Yahoo Japan Auctions. Every week (for months) I searched, but of course it's almost impossible to have such luck that precisely this poster should pop up.
It wasn't until another one of my random google sessions that I finally found someone on a forum advertising this very poster. My heart was jumping as I sent him a message, asking if it was still available... AND IT WAS!

To make a short story even shorter, I immediately purchased it and got it shipped safely from the UK.
But no poster frame could fit these strange Japanese dimensions. What to do?
I bought a cheap IKEA frame which I cut down to size. It worked like a charm!

Looks amazing, don't you agree? This will have a proud space on my game room wall.

No comments:

 
All content is copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission.