Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Recent purchases

Just a little update about recent purchases I've made..

First of all, I found a Zaccaria power cable harness on eBay. I remembered that I had a broken connector in the backbox of my Magic Castle. But I did the mistake I often do: I bought something without ensuring that I actually need it. It turned out that I already had this cable in nice working order!



The broken connector that could need a replacement was on a different part of the wire harness, so I kind of wasted my money. Oh well. At least the wires I purchased were nicely made. If anyone's wondering, the Zaccaria power cable / harness sold by docent_electronics on eBay is good quality, and highly recommended... if you actually need it!


Moving on from that little disaster, I finally found a nice pair of slingshot plastics for my Star Wars Trilogy pinball. I'm eventually putting it up for sale, and I don't feel comfortable selling it with broken plastics.


I also got backbox wrenches for the Star Wars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, plus a bunch of leg levelers for my arcade cabinets.


...and.. HEY! You're not supposed to see that yet!


More about this last item in an upcoming post. :-)


No comments:

 
All content is copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission.